Monday, March 20, 2017

Chemo live

Sitting in the infusion room in a comfy  reclining chair and a warm blanket,  getting pumped full of stuff that is trying to make me feel shitty! Woohoo!

There's a list off side effects that may our may not occur,  some of which don't seem too bad,  but a couple off them sound pretty scary.

I described my Friday experience to the pharmacist and he agreed that it was probably as I had assumed, a result of  the various drugs I'd been given,  and possibly a migraine thrown in for good measure.  That explanation will do for me.

It's a hive  of  activity in here and everyone is very positive in  a trying situation - It's very obvious that I'm a newbie,  the old hands just lay back and doze off - maybe next time that can be me!  Still about am hour to go and then I will be given my pump to carry round for the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment