Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Rectal Tenesmus

Look, I'm a middle-class British bloke, OK?  We simply don't talk about this sort of stuff!  We ignore it and hope that it will go away - it's what we do!

Google it.  It's everything they say and worse.  The telling description on the wiki page is: "frequently painful and may be accompanied by involuntary straining"

You see?   How can I write a blog post about it?  I'm a middle-class British bloke!

I'm wearing adult diapers!  I am sitting on a warm pad.  The pain comes every 40 minutes or so at the moment - at which point I really need to be alone. I need to exercise because exercise helps, but if I walk too far, I'm scared I won't be able to get back should something happen - and while most of the time the pain results in nothing, there are times when.....well, I'm not going to spell it out!

The Wiki page also says "Methadone has been shown to be an effective pain-reliever".  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment